The Senators of the European Economic Senate
We take the protection of data serious and therefore make any individual and contact information relating to our senators available only to our members.
You are a member already? - You can go to Login. After logging in you will have access to the data relating to our senators and member businesses.
You are not yet a member and are interested in membership? - Please contakt us under firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
(Photo: EES Visit of the European Court of Auditors)
The EMS is made up of outstanding business personalities who identify with the mission statement and principles of the EMS. The number of members is limited to 300 and only one company from each industry segment can be a member.
The EMS has representations in the following countries: Benelux, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia, Ukraine.
Activities of the European Economic Senate:
- The EES regularly contributes the knowledge and experience of its members to the political process in individual European countries and to the EU institutions.
- The EES promotes the principles of the social market economy.
- The EES promotes a culture of responsibility and is committed to consitently adhering to the principles of the "Honorable Merchant".
- The EES meets regularly with leading representatives from politics and business for an intensive exchange of views.
Benefits for EES members:
- Insights into exclusive facts and background information on political and business processes.
- Direct unobtrusive access at eye level to political decision makers and representatives.
- Exchange and networking with highly interesting entrepreneurial personalities.
- Access to a network of connected and cooperating organisations such as the Taxpayers Association of Europe and the Association of European Journalists, SME Global and SME Connect, the Austrian Economics Center, the European Resource Bank as well as verious institutes and foundations.