CODE OF HONOR
of the EUROPEAN ECONOMIC SENATE (EES)
MY PERSONAL PRINCIPLES
- I respect human dignity and individuality.
- I am committed to decency, truth and justice.
- I stand for clear decisions and practice fairness.
- I consider responsibility and commitment to the state and society to be an essential basis of my lifestyle.
- I resolve conflicts exclusively with fair means of communication.
MY CORPORATE PRINCIPLES
- Through my membership in the European Economic Senate, I consciously strengthen the interests of entrepreneurs and companies and their employees.
- I am a promoter of a social market economy, I am committed to a positive image of entrepreneurs and I am willing to actively represent this in public.
- I act according to ethical principles and the principles of an honorable businessman.
- I make sure that my entrepreneurial actions are equally employee-, customer- and result-oriented, also under the aspect of sustainable management.
- I value improving skills and am open to exchanging experiences, cooperation and networking.