EES EU Live (03/2023)
March 7, 2023 - 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. (differs from ususal time!)
EES EU Live (03/2023) - The Digital Senators' Briefing
Video Live Talk with Dr. Ingo Friedrich, President of the European Economic Senate (EES), on current European topics.
The interlocutor will be the President of the German Taxpayers' Association, Reiner Holznagel, who will give us a progress report from Berlin on the topic:
"Taxes in Germany and the EU - What is in store for taxpayers? What we now demand from politicians!”
Germany is and remains the almost unchallenged leader when it comes to the tax burden. "From the Solidarity Surcharge (SOLI) to property tax! Tax increase plans are in the Berlin air!", so Reiner Holznagel.
In addition, there are always new plans and spending ideas from the EU, which will be financed by higher debts and especially also to be financed by even higher and new taxes.
- Welcome and moderation
Dr Ingo FRIEDRICH
President of the European Economic Senate (EES)
- Keynote speech
President of the German Taxpayers' Association
Topics and contents of the keynote speech:
- General Overview of the tax policy situation
- Fiscal measures to counter inflation and and increase competitiveness
- Individual tax policy discussions in Germany
- Wealth tax/inheritance tax
- Solidarity surcharge
- Property tax
- Tax policy outlook on the background of compliance with the debt brake
- Tax policy development at EU level